Camden NJ Charter School
Capital Campaign Materials
AAA Academy for Children, Inc. is dedicated to Academics, Achievement, and Advancement for children. We are a premier provider of services for at-risk families in New Jersey and seeks to make this experience even more valuable for its clients, children. This is done through our 4 distinct programs of Childcare, Tutorial Care, Charter Schools and Amateur Taekwondo Sports Training.
AAAA is purchasing a 55,000 sq ft building that has 3 floors plus a basement and on this building we need it assessed from the basement to the roof. The building is 105 years old with 2 working elevators. We have available the use of 25,000 sq ft for now (15,000 is on the 1st floor and 10,000 on the 3rd floor).
On the 1st floor:
1) 5,000 sq ft would be used for the COMMUNITY FITNESS CENTER (gym, men/ women locker rooms & aerobics room)
2) 8,000 sq ft Childcare center (2K for infant & toddlers, 3k for preschoolers and 3k for afterschool program)
3) 1,000 sq ft for Community Computer lab
4) 1,000 sq ft for Community Health
On the 3rd floor:
1) 10,000 sq ft would be used for the Charter School (9 class rooms, 150 seat meeting room-convertible to gym, cafeteria, admin office-principals office)
In the future we plan to renovate the basement and 2nd floor. Also in the future we will need Interior Design, Code Compliance and Healthy & Sustainable Environments help.
See our web site at: www.aaaforchildren.org